- 16th Carbonyl Metabolism Meeting: from enzymology to genomics!
- The Human Story: Our History, from the Stone Age to Today.
- From heaven come Gods weapons for the church.
- Top Authors;
- Enzymology and Molecular Biology of Carbonyl Metabolism (No. 13)!
The scope of the chapters, contributed by leading international scientists, is wide and covers gene regulation to enzyme mechanisms and protein structure. This is the only publication dealing in such depth with just three gene families. It is an important reference for researchers in toxicology and molecular biology.
Dr Weiner obtained his Ph. His area of study currently includes protein trafficking and the enzymology of aldehyde dehydrogenasess. Nicholas Jr. Shawn T. See All Customer Reviews. Comments 0. Add comment Close comment form modal.
Aldehyde Reductase - Shimizu - - Major Reference Works - Wiley Online Library
I agree to the terms and conditions. You must accept the terms and conditions. Add comment Cancel. Submit a comment. Comment title.
Department of Biochemistry
You have entered an invalid code. Submit Cancel. Thank you for submitting a comment on this article. Your comment will be reviewed and published at the journal's discretion.
Please check for further notifications by email. Sign in. You could not be signed in. Sign In Forgot password? Don't have an account?
Enzymology and Molecular Biology of Carbonyl Metabolism 4
Sign in via your Institution Sign in. Purchase Subscription prices and ordering Short-term Access To purchase short term access, please sign in to your Oxford Academic account above. This article is also available for rental through DeepDyve. View Metrics.
Email alerts New issue alert. Advance article alerts.
yapchecker.com/2626.php Article activity alert. Receive exclusive offers and updates from Oxford Academic.
- Enzymology and Molecular Biology of Carbonyl Metabolism No. 12 : Henry Weiner : .
- The Function of Theory in Composition Studies.
- Major League Baseball Expansions and Relocations: A History, 1876–2008.
- Table of contents.
- Enzymology and Molecular Biology of Carbonyl Metabolism 10 - 1st Edition;
- The Intelligent Mind: On the Genesis and Constitution of Discursive Thought!
Related articles in Web of Science Google Scholar. Citing articles via Web of Science 1. Latest Most Read Most Cited Stem cell fate in hypoxic root apical meristems is influenced by phytoglobin expression.
Hunting the Snark: the flawed search for mythical Jurassic angiosperms.
Related Enzymology and Molecular Biology of Carbonyl Metabolism 4
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved